Mt. Wachusett, located next door to my hometown of Westminster, in Princeton, MA. I drove up the mountain yesterday on my way to the lake for some reading and peace, but instead of a long-winded ramble on the "glory of nature's majesty" (yadda yadda yadda...), I'll just let the views speak for themselves (click on each image to enlarge!)...
Upcoming Events (Local Musician Dates)
- 09/26: Winterpills @ Park Hill Orchard (Easthampton, MA) - 4:00 pm
- 10/03: Sarah Blacker & The Light @ Blue Boat Coffeehouse (Scituate, MA) - 6:00 pm
- 10/10: Elizabeth Lorrey Band @ Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury, MA) - 1:00 pm
- 10/17: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Dragonfly Cafe (Lowell, MA) - 7:00 pm
- 10/24: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Bull Run Taproom - 6:00 pm
- O1/30: Sarah Blacker @ Club Passim (Cambridge, MA) - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Mt. Wachusett
Mt. Wachusett, located next door to my hometown of Westminster, in Princeton, MA. I drove up the mountain yesterday on my way to the lake for some reading and peace, but instead of a long-winded ramble on the "glory of nature's majesty" (yadda yadda yadda...), I'll just let the views speak for themselves (click on each image to enlarge!)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great shots, Ken! Can you hike it, or do you have to drive up?
ReplyDeleteNope, you can hike it. Click the in-blog link for a trail map. I am going to walk up it sometime next week!
ReplyDelete