Upcoming Events (Local Musician Dates)
- 09/26: Winterpills @ Park Hill Orchard (Easthampton, MA) - 4:00 pm
- 10/03: Sarah Blacker & The Light @ Blue Boat Coffeehouse (Scituate, MA) - 6:00 pm
- 10/10: Elizabeth Lorrey Band @ Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury, MA) - 1:00 pm
- 10/17: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Dragonfly Cafe (Lowell, MA) - 7:00 pm
- 10/24: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Bull Run Taproom - 6:00 pm
- O1/30: Sarah Blacker @ Club Passim (Cambridge, MA) - 7:00 pm
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful! That's one of the very cool things about the relative flatness of the land here: big, big sky. It's disconcerting at first, but I got used to the sky being the landscape, if that makes sense.
ReplyDeleteOh, I totally get it. I miss the 'big skies' of Kansas to this day. There's just something about all that open space above your head, and the way it connects with the ground instead of mountains, buildings or forest.
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDelete