Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tee Shirts

Two t-shirts have been printed!

I have been wearing o
ne of the "King Tiki" tees for a few months now, and I just had a handful of them made up for the Not Lame Minus crew. I also had a womens tee made up with a cute "I ♥ Local Music" logo on the front, and the names of the bands/artists we feature on the back. There are only a few available, so they will go to whoever reads the blog most frequently, and who doesn't mind wearing such a 'busy'-looking tee shirt (haha). If you are a frequent reader (please leave comments on the posts when you stop by!), and would like a pink tee shirt, please send your shirt size and mailing address to NotLameMinus@gmail.com and I will send it out a.s.a.p.!

Thanks again to everyone who stops by to read our rambles. It is much appreciated! And please keep supporting the local bands and artists you love. They help our economy (and enrich our lives) by getting people out, and spreading the fun!

2 comments:

  1. I just dropped off one of each with my sister & bro-in-law.

    The rest of the King Tiki (and most of the pink) shirts are going out in the mail Monday morning. There is only one pink tee left - who has dibs? ☺

    ReplyDelete