Thursday, August 27, 2009

Free Products Overload!


I just received a box of free promotional items that I had made at VistaPrint for our contributors and readers.

The box included a couple of t-shirts (see 'carpenter' image below, and stake your claim!), a bunch of small refriger
ator magnets, a pair of window clings, and a notepad for any rambling I care to include into any envelopes getting sent out to deserving contest winners and/or frequent comment-leavers. Plus I made a free cap for myself with "Nantucket '98" on it, because that's when our annual week-long trips began, and thus it's an important date for me.

I am going to mail out the magnets when I get a moment. If you would like one (see 'microphone' image below), so you will always be able to find something fun outdoors to do, or never miss a local live music date, just send your mailing address to NotLameMinus@gmail.com and I will zip it on out to you!

And stay tuned this weekend for a recap of Saturday's "One Night in Cambridge", where most (if not all five) of us will be watching Jay's friends in Air Traffic Controller rock Tommy Doyle's!

No comments:

Post a Comment