Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Without 'me', "awesome" is just "aweso"

Greetings faithful readers of the NLM madcap review.

Tis I, Sir Robert of Exeter, a.k.a. Rob, V, Mr. V or "that bald guy that kinda sorta looks like Ken".

It is my hope that in the coming months of summer (should it ever show up) and with Ken's relatively close proximity compared to his years of self-imposed exile on the cape, that I will be able to attend more NLM gatherings and events.

I already have a LakeFest under my belt, and am looking forward to several more in the days to come. I also fully intend to make it to at least one, if not many of The Johnnies performances I see creeping up the calendar.

I will endeavor to be the official NLM photojournalist on whatever events I can make it to.

For those that may not know me personally, you can look forward to snarkiness, sarcasm, and plenty of politically incorrect commentary.

In summation, let me just say... Rain rain go away, Summer is here and the boys want to play!

Let the games begin!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-HOO! Now all we need is for Gavin to actually join, and then put in his occasional two cents.

    ReplyDelete