Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey, Look!



I had business cards made up! Here you've got the website url, our mission, and the e-mail address in case you have suggestions or ideas, or just want to let us know something that has nothing to do with any specific post. And on the back of the card: BONUS! A tip calculator, for when you've wined & dined, and can't quite do that pesky math to show your servers how much you appreciate their work. ☺

I'll be handing these out wherever I go to people I know, and to the bands we feature (for up-to-the-minute live show listings). If you're a fan or follower, and you live far away and won't run in
to me for awhile, please send your mailing info to the e-mail address on the business card, NotLameMinus@gmail.com and I will send you one for your wallet or fridge!

That's also my cell number, if you'd like to reach me for whatever reason!




You have to love VistaPrint, and it's free promotional items!

No comments:

Post a Comment