As mentioned in the previous post, I have (very unexpectedly) been granted NL- Member status. I'd like to thank the Academy, my mother, my father - rest his soul, and everyone out there who I had to step on to get here.
I will do my best to uphold the ideals of NL- and contribute things of a lameness level less than but not equal to somewhat lame. I believe the mathematical representation would be L=(B/H)*NL-
Where:
L = Lameness
B = Blog entry
H = History index (How long we've known Ken)
NL- = Not Lame Minus multiplier which happens to equal 42
Or not.
If anyone is looking into getting the Samsung Behold do yourself a favor and hammer your kneecap with a mallet. You will have a far greater level of satisfaction doing that than trying to use the damn phone.
Over and out.
Upcoming Events (Local Musician Dates)
- 09/26: Winterpills @ Park Hill Orchard (Easthampton, MA) - 4:00 pm
- 10/03: Sarah Blacker & The Light @ Blue Boat Coffeehouse (Scituate, MA) - 6:00 pm
- 10/10: Elizabeth Lorrey Band @ Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury, MA) - 1:00 pm
- 10/17: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Dragonfly Cafe (Lowell, MA) - 7:00 pm
- 10/24: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Bull Run Taproom - 6:00 pm
- O1/30: Sarah Blacker @ Club Passim (Cambridge, MA) - 7:00 pm
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm actually in the process of procuring and unlocking an iPhone for use on my t-Mobile service. Done a lot of reading and research and so far the iPhone seems to be the strongest contender in smart phones.
ReplyDelete