Thursday, June 25, 2009

Number Five Reply

As mentioned in the previous post, I have (very unexpectedly) been granted NL- Member status. I'd like to thank the Academy, my mother, my father - rest his soul, and everyone out there who I had to step on to get here.

I will do my best to uphold the ideals of NL- and contribute things of a lameness level less than but not equal to somewhat lame. I believe the mathematical representation would be L=(B/H)*NL-

Where:
L = Lameness
B = Blog entry
H = History index (How long we've known Ken)
NL- = Not Lame Minus multiplier which happens to equal 42

Or not.

If anyone is looking into getting the Samsung Behold do yourself a favor and hammer your kneecap with a mallet. You will have a far greater level of satisfaction doing that than trying to use the damn phone.

Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually in the process of procuring and unlocking an iPhone for use on my t-Mobile service. Done a lot of reading and research and so far the iPhone seems to be the strongest contender in smart phones.

    ReplyDelete