Saturday, March 19, 2022

Brewery: Post & Beam

Yesterday I took a leisurely 45-minute drive up to Peterborough, NH to Post & Beam Brewing. It was well worth the trip.

The staff inside were all very friendly, and they knew what they were talking about. The interior of the pub was immaculate, airy, open and clean, with plenty of room to move about.

I bought 2 growlers of the World on Fire, a West Coast IPA with Mango, which was crazy good. It is very hazy, and goes down smoothly. I am so glad I snagged two (one to share with my sister's family over steaks, and the other to bring home for myself). I also grabbed a 4-pack of the Midnight Wish Sour (sweet cherries and blackberries) for my nephew and his girlfriend (I await their verdict). A nice little drive for a great-tasting beer. Next time I plan on trying one of their stouts in addition to bringing home more of the World on Fire.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the World on Fire IPA! I need to drive up there again to refill my growler, and to buy some in cans too...

    ReplyDelete