Upcoming Events (Local Musician Dates)
- 09/26: Winterpills @ Park Hill Orchard (Easthampton, MA) - 4:00 pm
- 10/03: Sarah Blacker & The Light @ Blue Boat Coffeehouse (Scituate, MA) - 6:00 pm
- 10/10: Elizabeth Lorrey Band @ Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury, MA) - 1:00 pm
- 10/17: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Dragonfly Cafe (Lowell, MA) - 7:00 pm
- 10/24: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Bull Run Taproom - 6:00 pm
- O1/30: Sarah Blacker @ Club Passim (Cambridge, MA) - 7:00 pm
Friday, October 16, 2009
First Snow
Yeah, that's right! I took these just after 7 am this morning (from the window in my apartment's home office). It's not much (check out the van's roof), but it's not a beach day either:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I blurred out the license plate for the owner's privacy. It really is that bright though, compared to the rest of the van. Highly reflective!
ReplyDeleteAh, irony! Today it was sunny and the thermometer in Clinton hit 70 degrees! I had all of my windows open for a fantastic winter air-out session (haha).
ReplyDelete