The beer is called Slippery When Wet IPA from Tripping Animals Brewery out of Doral, Florida. It features two hops with which I am unfamiliar, Lotus and Trident. It poured nicely from the can with little head, and it had a faint unplaceable scent. The flavor was decent, but it wasn't remarkable in any way. Basically the beer wasn't bad or good, just serviceable. If it hadn't been for the can's artwork, it might have been a total bust, but if nothing else, I now know which kinds of hops to be wary of.
Upcoming Events (Local Musician Dates)
- 09/26: Winterpills @ Park Hill Orchard (Easthampton, MA) - 4:00 pm
- 10/03: Sarah Blacker & The Light @ Blue Boat Coffeehouse (Scituate, MA) - 6:00 pm
- 10/10: Elizabeth Lorrey Band @ Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury, MA) - 1:00 pm
- 10/17: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Dragonfly Cafe (Lowell, MA) - 7:00 pm
- 10/24: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Bull Run Taproom - 6:00 pm
- O1/30: Sarah Blacker @ Club Passim (Cambridge, MA) - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, December 31, 2024
BEER - Slippery When Wet
I had my final beer of the year tonight as I listened to music and played an online game called "Konkro.io".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment