Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Sterling Street Brewery

I had today off, and was running errands in the area anyway, so I decided to check out Clinton, MA's Sterling Street Brewery.

I had a pint of their Down With the PumpKIN' pumpkin spice ale, and at the bartender's suggestion I forewent the cinnamon/sugar rim (which would have been my inclination as well). It had just the right amount of seasonal flavors without being overpowered. And at 5.1% didn't pack a huge punch. It'll be my baseline for all other beers of this type this autumn. Highly recommended! Also, the place itself was clean and airy, and the staff was super friendly and knowledgeable.

I left with a pair of pint glasses, a 32 oz. growler of their Otherwise IPA (for another day) and a 4-pack of 16 oz. cans of the DWtP. I'm definitely glad I stopped.



No comments:

Post a Comment