Friday night I had a four pack of Zero Gravity's Powder Jones IPA (Strata & Idaho hops). It had a nice 'wild grape peel' and citrus scent, was very smooth, and tasted very decent, but it wasn't super-remarkable. Very good, but not great. I'd buy it again if there was nothing more interesting available, but I wouldn't make a special trip for it as I have in the past for that brewery's Tiny Hat IPA (SO amazing) or I'm a Radio IPA.
Upcoming Events (Local Musician Dates)
- 09/26: Winterpills @ Park Hill Orchard (Easthampton, MA) - 4:00 pm
- 10/03: Sarah Blacker & The Light @ Blue Boat Coffeehouse (Scituate, MA) - 6:00 pm
- 10/10: Elizabeth Lorrey Band @ Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury, MA) - 1:00 pm
- 10/17: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Dragonfly Cafe (Lowell, MA) - 7:00 pm
- 10/24: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Bull Run Taproom - 6:00 pm
- O1/30: Sarah Blacker @ Club Passim (Cambridge, MA) - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment