Saturday, October 15, 2022

Shoegaze Radio

Shoegaze music is probably my biggest wheelhouse. I've been a fan of Cocteau Twins, Slowdive, Pale Saints, Lush, An April March, My Bloody Valentine, et. al. since my college days.

Needless to say I was thrilled to discover DKFM Shoegaze Radio!

I was on Bandcamp last night looking around for new stuff to add to my wishlist, and during the hunt I was redirected to DKFM, and I immediately saved the bookmark. There is nothing quite like a random playlist of a musical style one loves. It's almost like rummaging through a used record store, but without the travel and laying out of money. Don't get me wrong, one of my favorite pastimes is finding a used record store in which to spend an hour or two! Needless to say, my life just got a little bit better...



No comments:

Post a Comment