I grabbed a couple of four packs of beer from the local liquor store, and one of them was Took a Boat to Church IPA (Citra & Strata hops, double dry hopped) from Shire Breu-Hous out of Dalton, MA. It is exactly what I want from an IPA: super hazy with a bit of a bite, and seeds at the bottom of the can or glass. At 6.5% ABV, it actually hits a bit stronger, but the flavor makes it worth it. Highly recommended. I only had one last night, so that means there are three left for future fun!
Upcoming Events (Local Musician Dates)
- 09/26: Winterpills @ Park Hill Orchard (Easthampton, MA) - 4:00 pm
- 10/03: Sarah Blacker & The Light @ Blue Boat Coffeehouse (Scituate, MA) - 6:00 pm
- 10/10: Elizabeth Lorrey Band @ Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury, MA) - 1:00 pm
- 10/17: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Dragonfly Cafe (Lowell, MA) - 7:00 pm
- 10/24: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Bull Run Taproom - 6:00 pm
- O1/30: Sarah Blacker @ Club Passim (Cambridge, MA) - 7:00 pm
Friday, April 1, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment