It turned out to be so yummy that I needed to drink it outside (the first warm day of the year, at 67 degrees). The 6.8% ABV Picnic Lightning is the smooth intersection between citrus and pine, and the hazy color is a cool surprise. Plus my nose has been filled with heaven! I am going to make this 4-pack last all week...
Upcoming Events (Local Musician Dates)
- 09/26: Winterpills @ Park Hill Orchard (Easthampton, MA) - 4:00 pm
- 10/03: Sarah Blacker & The Light @ Blue Boat Coffeehouse (Scituate, MA) - 6:00 pm
- 10/10: Elizabeth Lorrey Band @ Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury, MA) - 1:00 pm
- 10/17: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Dragonfly Cafe (Lowell, MA) - 7:00 pm
- 10/24: Elizabeth Lorrey @ Bull Run Taproom - 6:00 pm
- O1/30: Sarah Blacker @ Club Passim (Cambridge, MA) - 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Picnic Lightning IPA
Since I am on vacation beginning tomorrow, I decided to grab a four-pack of a beer that was new to me. So I snagged what turned out to be a great beer out of San Pedro, CA's Brouwerij West - Picnic Lightning IPA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Still have three left! I want to hit at least one brewpub this week, too.
ReplyDelete