Saturday, December 19, 2009

REAL Snow is Coming

Last week's snowstorm was apparently nothing compared to what is in store for the east coast this weekend. As of 2:30 pm EST, there is 16+" on the ground in Maryland (thanks Heather B), Philly and NYC are being hit hard, and Massachusetts has at least a foot coming this evening, with less snow expected the further north and west one lives (New Hampshire and Maine may even escape untouched)...

Let us know how much snow you wound up with, any personal "Tales From the Blizzard" you'd care to share, or even what activities/music/movies got you through your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I guess I picked a good time to hit up Chicago! It's been snowing here, but it hasn't accumulated to anything. Just some slush every other hour or so ;) It's also been about 10 degrees WARMER here than in New England! Still no sun, but I didn't really come here to work on my tan anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24" of snow on the ground in Philadelphia/Camden area. Henry's flight yesterday was cancelled, today's was delayed. We sent Texas Boy to his dad's with a all his long sleeved t-shirts, one pair of gloves and a winter hat he's worn only once before. He's going to have a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as Massachusetts goes: I got 6" in Clinton, my parents got around 2" in Westminster, and my bro & sis each got less than an inch in their north central MA towns (Ashburnham & Templeton, respectively). Apparently Boston and Cape Cod (especially my old stomping grounds in Hyannis) got close to 2 feet each!

    ReplyDelete