Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Beer Review - Tangerine Soul Style IPA

Today down at the lake I had a bottle of Tangerine Soul Style IPA from San Diego's Green Flash Brewing Company.


The beer poured into the pint glass with a fresh hoppy nose, and ended with a ¼" head. There was the barest hint of citrus. The flavor of the beer was bright and incredibly refreshing. The hops were nice and even, bold, yet not too strong nor too weak. There was a mild citrus note, but the fact that it was tangerine barely registered at first. However, as I got deeper into the glass, the tangerine became more pronounced, and blended well with the hops. What a fantastic and fresh IPA. 4/5

I need to get my hands on a full six pack, as this has shot right to the top of my list of favorites, alongside beers such as Ballast Point Brewing's Sculpin IPA, Backyard Berner from Otter Creek Brewing, and Wormtown Brewery's Be Hoppy IPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment